Saturday, March 6, 2010

here i am

here i am, back in my spacious room with all my beloved stuffies, my pink blankie, my messy closet, and my PC-chan who i spend 90% of my time with. everything just the way i left it. yet why does it feel so unfamiliar...?

i don't understand. i've only been gone for 2-3 weeks... i'm just going back to the life i'm used to living.. but why is it so hard to adjust? haven't i been living this way since last september..?

i guess... it's just that easy for me to adapt when i'm with my loved ones... but it'll take that much more effort to adjust back to living alone. even if i've only been away for 2 weeks.

i really, really hate being alone.

:(

please come soon..

you leave me sleepless at 4:37 AM
0 comments

girl next door

  • my name is joy.
  • i have no secrets.

Tagboard

memories


baby rilakkuma says
.merry christmas.