Tuesday, December 29, 2009

my little adventure

yesterday, while trying drive home from metro (which i have SUCCESSFULLY done a billion times before), i did something VERY epic.


View Larger Map

+ or click here for better view +

yup. just from point A to B. from point B onwards i pretty much know my way home.. EXCEPT i still ended up making a very big unnecessary loop when i was nearing my house.

thanks xiao yu (patshi). =_______= without you i probably would've already ended up completely lost somewhere in surrey.

oh my original plan was to get on willingdon (which i did), and turn right on Imperial St / 49th Ave. and head home happily. but sigh :(

PS. oh, and i know i've been lazy and it's kinda late now, but Merry Christmas! ^^

you leave me sleepless at 4:35 AM
0 comments

girl next door

  • my name is joy.
  • i have no secrets.

Tagboard

memories


baby rilakkuma says
.merry christmas.