Wednesday, December 16, 2009

le dead.

omg i am so le tired.

it's raining outside.

for once i'm appreciating the rain.

YES YES wash away all the snow!

speaking of snow, i tried to snap a pic of it 2 nights ago with my phone.

it is supposedly 3.2mpx, but why is the quality so terrible?!

ok ok i know i'm a bad photographer. but still!



yet someone was able to take a photo as amazing as THIS:


credits to Kevin :)

(joy's inner OS: "what?! are you sure that's the same city i live in?!")

quite amazing eh? :D



EDIT:

so i just did my nails again. 8D

left hand right hand. :)



PS. i finally stopped being lazy and hyperlinked most of my images so now you can click and enlarge them!

PPS. OH! and mich made this super cute bobble head for me!!! (cute as in it's a cute bobble head.. not that.. i'm.. cute.. -gag) THX MICH!! lablablab♥

you leave me sleepless at 1:05 PM
0 comments

girl next door

  • my name is joy.
  • i have no secrets.

Tagboard

memories


baby rilakkuma says
.merry christmas.